Skip to main content


What you can help do about Climate Change going forward!


Restoring My Kitchen After a Fire!!

This is more a fixing f *d up s*t back up blog post, rather than materializing inspiration, though admittedly there was a smidgen of creativity involved..
Let's cut to the chase, I had a senior moment, forgot some heating oil on the stove, and burnt my kitchen (the stove area) back in March.. I had completely designed and overseen the construction of this whole kitchen, from scratch, myself, before we moved in, so this was a lil more than a punch in the stomach. However after some 6 months of working on it about an hour, sometimes a few, a day, it is now finally restored.. :)
 I won't be going into much detail but hopefully the pictures will give you a basic idea of how it all went down. Please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you have any questions on the details though..
The night (left) and morning (right) after the fire.
As you can see the kitchen was quite a state after the fire and the soot from the fire had permeated every nook and cranny, inside and outside c…

Latest Posts

Child of Mars' Oil and Goldleaf Painting WIP

​'Binary Movement' Charcoal and Colour Pencil Drawing WIP