The 'what Was she Thinking of blog,...'...

Hi Guys, So this is to be my WIP blog, featuring not only process details of current works but old ones too,.. I'll be posting a wide variety from how I prepared my canvases to techniques I use in my paintings,...

The purpose of having a separate blog is so that I'll be able to post details of my working process for those who are interested while not boring those who just wanted to view my finished works Without all the background info... 

I know I can get rather drawn out when explaining my techniques, but then again, I've always found posts by other artists who have taken the time to really go in depth about their technique,.. from the ratio of medium they use and why to what they found unsuccessful,.. extremely interesting and helpful and hope mine will be equally so for others....

So this is me popping the wine bottle to my newest blog member, and hope you'll find my posts here interesting and even helpful... :)

Comments

Popular Posts